Stop Mold Before it Starts!
At CCS Property Services of Northeast, Wisconsin we believe in helping home owners prevent mold before it starts. A home-owner can take action by putting into place simple steps to prevent mold growth. The saying, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” is definitely worth while.
Simple Steps You Can Take to Prevent Mold Growth
- Identify potential problem areas in your home
- Identify excessive humidity on windows, pipes and walls
- Immediately dry wet areas after spills, heavy rains or leaks
- Regularly change your HVAC air filter and other appliance filters as recommended
- Move furniture away from the walls
- Ventilate your home – open doors between rooms, periodically air out closets, open windows and areas with vented appliances
- Regularly clean or repair roof gutters
- Install mold-resistant products such as drywall/sheetrock
So what should you do if you believe you have found mold? At CCS Property Services we believe you should contact a professional right away. Our friendly staff will offer you a FREE assessment and insight into your situation.
What is a mold assessment? A mold assessment is having an inspector who is licensed by the state of Wisconsin come to your residence or business to determine if mold exists. The inspector will visually check the areas where it commonly occurs and further more determine the cause if it is found. Finding the cause is crucial in order to ensure the mold doesn’t return.
Let CCS’s Wisconsin state-certified inspectors take the guesswork out of your concerns and schedule your FREE assessment today.
Call 920-435-2288 or email to schedule a FREE mold assessment.
CCS Property Services is located in Green Bay, Wisconsin and services all of Northeast and Southeast, Wisconsin. Realtors and agents call is if you need help with correcting a home inspection report. We offer single source for corrections to save you time especially when trying to sell a home without issues.